We’re opening up applications for the 2017-2018 executive positions!
Project 5K is a non-profit, student run organization that helps students find meaningful volunteer opportunities, and teach them how to contribute back to the community.
Some of the stuff our executive team does:
- Reach out to find new partners for volunteer opportunities
- Find sponsorships to support our events and ongoing operations
- Lead volunteers at events, making sure they have a great time
- Plan our own events, like one where we brought 30 volunteers downtown to give sandwiches to the homeless
- Design promotional posters and t-shirts
- Document our events through photography and film
- Interview and meet cool people (CEOs, entrepreneurs, leaders) to create podcasts and blog posts, creating content that students would love
- Manage technical services such as Mailchimp, EventBrite, and our website